Did You Know!
- Bell&Ross is one of the few brands from the industry to house a square movement. This includes the BR-X2 Tourbillon Micro-rotor timepiece.
- The BR-X2 Tourbillon Micro-rotor does not have a case. The BR-CAL.380 automatic movement comes framed in a holder made of two plates of sapphire – one on either side.
- The timepiece is limited to 99 pieces worldwide.
- This is the fourth Bell&Ross timepiece and the first BR-X2 piece to house a Haute Horlogerie calibre.
- The BR-Cal. 380 movement measures 36 mm by 36 mm with a height as low as 4.05 mm.